Monday, August 4, 2008

AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! (i am sorry i have to double the yelling, sorry if i hurt your ears..kikshou)

the stupid Student Housing Office is so mean!!!MEAN!!!MEAN!!!!!

i didn't know that the hall fees are to be paid in the summer holidays, so i was not prepare for any payment in the summer until i was back home and start receiving e-mails.

but i thought i can talk to them ans ask them to let me pay a bit later since i was an international student and i am not in HK during the payment time.

so i wrote an e-mail, telling them i will be back in HK a few days after the deadline and i can only pay that time because my account balance, honestly, is below my hall fees. (that's the actual reason why i cant pay.)

See what they reply me


they sent me the debit note and ask me to pay before 8th.
he even end the e-mail with
"WHETHER OR NOT TO SETTLE THE CHARGES BEFORE THAT AND KEEP YOUR HALL OFFER IS YOUR CHOICE"

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is he threatening me?????can he use better words ma??use more polite words can anot?????

me no money to pay ar, how???

*update:they finally allow me to pay later =) *

1 comment:

  1. i thought they automatically delay your payment since they know we are paying with scholarship??? i haven't received any threat letter wor... i was kinda expecting someone to write me a letter...haha.... you knowla... long holidays mahh...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Search This Blog