Sunday, May 29, 2011

moved

Moved almost everything out of the room, almost. Leaving a few shirts behind because i still need to change, like duh. Moving out this time is record, start packing at 4 in the morning. Finish at around 8.30. Got two guys to come to help out with carrying our books :P. Finish everything before 12. Record.
I remembered how packing was like to me, as some memories flashed back. It's weird how memories just walked into my mind recently. I remembered how i cried looking at my luggage and thinking of i had to move. It's not because of the sadness of leaving the place, but it's just, you know, packing and moving. Urgh. Indescribable.
that's for now. looking forward to the summer and the final year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Search This Blog