Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 2010

I cant believe it's already the last day of 2009.

If i m gonna decribe my year, it would be V.

I cant believe i gone through so many things in 12 months time.

I fell down to the deep bottom in the 1st half of 2009 then climb up again with all the loves and supports I can get.

This is what i call self discovery. I shall be thankful for what happened in the past, those make me who am I now.

oops..i cant believe it's 1st Jan already!!!

then i shall do my new year resolution as well

1) shall keep up the pretty good job of improving myself =)

2) shall get rid of the extra pounds

3) shall not stay up in Tiscra until late night and order food before assignments (this will help for not achieving #2)

I am looking forward to what's coming up next!!

Bye bye to 2009 and i shall welcome the new year!! A better year!!

Happy New Year 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Search This Blog