Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Truck My Life

      Today is a bad day.

  • For the first time in my life, i spoiled a pot of porridge. How can someone spoiled porridge?? You cooked with so much of water. sigh. that's me, clever me who spoiled porridge. My mum would cried if she know this.
  • The homework i spent the whole night doing was so totally wrong, i got the concept wrong, got the question wrong, answers not complete. So what was i doing last night? 
  • I told some one i missed him. And he gave me this --->  what does that mean? i only felt insulted and hurt. Truck You!
No, I am not okay. Imma going to sit by the corner and lick my wounds like the cat.


PS: Can i have Chuck to do something nice to me? bah. Chuck doesn't loves me.


同场加映:

不屑 - 小鬼  黄鸿升




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Search This Blog