Friday, June 27, 2008

silly me and clever door

i was browsing through my photos in my phone that day and i found this photo.

This photo remind me of a very funny incident that happen on me few weeks ago.

I was shopping with LF at IKEA, she was looking for new furniture for her common room. the Student Housing Office is giving her HKD5000 to furnish her common room.

After choosing a new set of sofa, a new set of dining table, some new chairs and some clothes, we found out that there were still some budget left. She was thinking to get a new television cabinet with the remaining.

There was so many choices to choose from, some expensive, some cheap, some made of wood, some made of metal. and i was looking at the cabinet in the photo


i try so hard to look for the handle of the door, i look from the top, from the side, even from the bottom, i cant find any thing that can let me pull the door open.

i was to give up, then...i found out that...

THE CABINET DOOR WAS NOT MEANT TO BE PULL, U PUSH AT THE TOP TO OPEN TO CABINET!!!!!

i was so stupid..

ok, enough liao, don't laugh lar..i know i am stupid

I SAY ENOUGH!!!!STOP LAUGHING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Search This Blog